Bug with starship colors

I noticed an issue with a couple of my characters' starship colors. They are not what I selected. An example would be that for my TT. Here is what I chose (and can still see) at the starship terminal:

Capture01.PNG

and here's what I see when leaving the station:

Capture02.PNG

A few notes about this:

- It originally happened from when I first created the character. I ignored it as a bug and decided I would change it later at the starship terminal in Joves. Still didn't work.

- This happens to only 2 of my toons; the rest are absolutely fine.

- I might be wrong, but I think I know how to replicate the issue. The only 2 toons that this happened to are ones that I decided to use the "Random ship colors" button (can't remember if that's the exact name for it, but you'll know what I mean). After pressing that button and not liking the outcome, I changed it to my own tastes. Then when entering the game, it's not what I selected at all.

Not exactly a big deal... you guys have more important things to worry about than bugs with ship colors, but I thought I'd just make you aware. If it's a quick fix, maybe you can find time for it for an upcoming update.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but the above pictures show something I also noticed. When you make changes to your ship at the terminal, your ship always appears as the first hull, even if you have upgraded your hull. You can see this above; the bottom image shows two wings on the TT's wing structure, but the top image shows only one.

I don't know if this is intentional, since I can't remember if it worked that way on live.

Similar to the above post, I've also noticed that when I select the flat black color, the color is not selected when I go to edit it, and the color appears medium grey on the terminal, although it seems fine in the game. If I select glossy black, the cursor always in the center of the color selector, as if it is cyan. (But it isn't)

Hi guys,

This forum is more for issues with the game client and getting into the game. We have a bug tracker available at the top, please make sure to post a ticket there for tracking.