Original Dev and Artist Signed Posted. Rare, Digital Copy for you!

Hello Everyone!

hey guys Cia, Raidtank, Missileboat, Nabi, ect ect ect....... here....

I posted in the game the other day I found a poster from the original game, which was given away at a Earth and Beyond event, this poster was a door prize. I just got it on thrusday, and sent to kinkos to be copied and scanned.

Original is going back into its tube, and than sealed and put away, the vivid copy I made will go in the poster frame and be displayed.

Hope you guys enjoy this treasure, I don't mind if you print out a copy for yourself, I'm excited to own a piece of the E&B History and happy theres people still around I can share it with, and those who care lol

hmmmmm gonna take me a minute to figure out how to get the 140mb pdf scan of the poster on here... lol

enbposter1.png

here is a "printscreen", if someone wants a HD cut of it, i'll need to post/upload it somewhere.

Edited by afrodub
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/20/2016 at 0:26 PM, Adrindaki said:

man Niobe, Cerdith, Davebot, Gremlin, and Paycheck...  miss those guys tbh..

*snicker cerdith i remember her well lol

I was a very early tester like way early went by nova and novaflare back then good times. I oddly never played in retail i was to burned out from all the beta testing though if all goes well i might be coming back.

Oh btw grats to the net 7 crew on 13 years of enb after ea pulled the plug (you all showed them a thing or 10) incredible achievement!