Hotfix soon

Sorry for any issues right now, some of our patch had to be backed out (as some of you may know).. at any rate, I will patch again when the issues are corrected.

• Upvote 1

Tomorrow morning will see our first automatic game server restart at 7 am Eastern time(noon GMT, I believe unless i'm off due to BST). The hotfix I've promised above will be following soon, probably Wednesday or Thursday. I'm cleaning up the last bits of it now.

Edited by Kyp
(added non-us time zone)

Kyp, would it be possible to add a server-wide 5 min. shutdown announcement to the automated restart?

It's a bit sudden the way it's currently set up and caused some panic on this end. ^^

Cheers

Bacchus

If we have similar backouts in the future, could you also update the patch notes in the launcher?  I've seen folks asking why deWinter is still there and about the new content every day for the past week.

4 hours ago, Bacchus said:

Kyp, would it be possible to add a server-wide 5 min. shutdown announcement to the automated restart?

It's a bit sudden the way it's currently set up and caused some panic on this end. ^^

Cheers

Bacchus

There is a 30 minute countdown...coded at least, but it wasnt working - guess i need to recheck the code... :lol:

• Upvote 1

apologies.. work's kickin me in the teeth this week. It may be Friday night depending on how many times I get called after hours. :)

• Kyp locked this topic