Poproid Mobs

The pop rocks are bugged. It has been reported in the bug reporter.

You can see them try to spawn but if you blink you miss it.

I've popped many pop rocks since last patch, probably over 100 and only once

did a mob spawn and that one was from a clear a resource field mission.

So it's not just you.

• 4 weeks later...

That particular issue has already been resolved, so no bug ticket is needed.

You should see the fix with the next push.

Well its 12/13 almost a month from this, any chance of pushing this fix?  Would like to get some items that only drop from certain pop rock mobs printed :)

Well its 12/13 almost a month from this, any chance of pushing this fix?  Would like to get some items that only drop from certain pop rock mobs printed :)

I suspect we'll see it when the next content is pushed, Redd. Until then, we'll just have to wait it out. Pushing content and doing 'hotfixes' aren't quite the same animal, so I don't think only that fix can be pushed to live.

so far the only sector that has "pop mob`s" is in 61 cygni...the public has been busy helping me the past few days looking for pop mob`s in other sectors and it is confirmed that at the moment 61 cygni is the only sector that the mob`s are spawning..

so far the only sector that has "pop mob`s" is in 61 cygni...the public has been busy helping me the past few days looking for pop mob`s in other sectors and it is confirmed that at the moment 61 cygni is the only sector that the mob`s are spawning..

Cimbad. The issue was 'fixed' already. There just hasn't been a content push since it was fixed. Looking for them won't change that. ;)

Fly Safe

-Alurra