Oddities: Friends List Wiped, And Most Nav Points Too

Had played last night up until midnight MST. Powergel & I ran around, while I was leveling TT on trades till she got her L100 hull upgrade; both on same computer. Logged out normally.

Logged in this afternoon and Xelkos' friends list was wiped. Logged out completely, flushed/released/renewed IP address, logged back in. Again, all friends were wiped clean. Had more that 13M on the character, came back with 8M. (Not a big deal on the credits, it's just an observation.)

All wormholes and numerous nav points were wiped out too. The L7 engines that I got last night are still there and usable. Am really at a loss on how this occurred.

Ran TT from same computer and haven't noticed any issues that the JE is having today. Using he TT to regain a few of those lost Nav points.

Edited by Xelkos

Every WH dicovery was wiped. Many zones that I frequented were either half-wiped and totally got. Venus, Mercury, Kailassa all gone, yet VG, AP were intact, VT was wiped. 90% of Fenris was still mapped.

Is the friends and discovery file on my computer someplace so I can start backing these up & have them archived in case something like this occurs again?

And logged on today, checked friends list and again it's been wiped. What is weird is that I was out in Antares last night with Widdlewabbit & company, and now I'm docked at Net-7 in Saturn, What's going on??

Hi Technical support is more for technical issues with the game client. Report this in our GM system so it can be documented and we can take a look at your avatar/account player data. If I recall correctly (and it's been a long time since we set that up) your friend lists are stored in a database table on our side.

• Upvote 1