Whats The Th6 File?

Been a couple of months sense i last logged in.  So i got all the updates fine and logged in;  found the the graphics weren't looking good so i exited the program.  Ran the EnB config tool; then when i went to log in again i get this error about dleting some TH6 file?  i teied to reset the update and reinstall the updates but that didn't work then i tried to uncheck deleting the TH6 file.... no it just doesn't open the program...??   what should i do?  i run windows 7 and its never been an issue till now.

I'd recommend a reinstall of the E&B client, but .th6 files aren't part of our system. They are files the client generates to sort of prerender the things that you will be seeing. It saves a lot of processing to show you the graphics and static things that you can't exploit to your advantage. They're kind of like a roadmap to some internal files the game client uses for art and/or music/sfx. This is how it keeps up to date with the current mixfiles rather than release a whole new game client every time they wanted to update us in live.