Gone Fishing

Oh Man I spent over $1500.00 getting my truck and boat in good working order.

All I need now is some good weather and a body of water.

I have fished Wisconsin (Castle rock & Petenwell Flowages), Kentucky (Lake Barkley & Kentucky Lake), Michigan (St. Joseph River) and quite a few lakes and rivers in Illinois in this boat.

I'm not going to mention deep sea fishing in the Caribbean and Mexico's pacific.

I am sooo looking forward to getting out this year, IF MOTHER nature will be nice at some point !

My fishing buddy.

[attachment=3169:Dog and cat.jpg]

Anyone else do any fishing?

Ive been doing some fishing here , caught some decent bass and a around 2 pound black crappie.

OH ! Black Crappie are like Paper Mouth Piranha, pound for pound they fight better than LM Bass.

Let me show you a stringer of Black and Whites with a couple of big Blue Gills, nothing in that 2lb range you got, I got these in WI.

BTW, nice to hear from you Vrixy.
[attachment=3170:B&W Crappies.JPG]

Hi Vrixy and Phorlaug :)  , i used to do a lot of mountain river and lake fishing when i lived in Wales during my youth :)  . 

Your youth ?

Dude, your a year younger than I, get your Butt outdoors !
Get in a lawn chair with a warm (Bleh) Samuel Smith's or Fuller's and get a some sun. :)

Nice stringer there Phor!!!!! and Heya Prre :)  Fishing hasn't been too good here lately ,too much rain and the temperature has dropped alot since the crappie have spawned . It will probably be a few weeks before it clears up again .

• Upvote 1

Ah but i now live in Oxfordshire and the only fishing around here is coarse fishing ( where someone stocks a lake with fish you can't and are not allowed to eat , catch and return ) , and i can't see the point in catching a fish i am not allowed to eat :)

Edited by Prrekoorb
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

11/1/2015 I'm back. It was a nice weekend. Caught some fish not the ones I was hoping for, I can't complain.
[attachment=3280:Penny looking.jpg][attachment=3281:P looking up.jpg][attachment=3282:Morning.jpg][attachment=3283:Catfish.jpg]