3 New Chars

I have followed the info I find on getting the new chars, and got nothing. Im using Windows 7 pro 64 bit.

Having no problems running it.

Used the shortcut that was put on the desktop and put  -noclassrestrictions with a space.  then made my own shortcut  and all im getting r the only 6 classes that ever been the game.

it is set up to run as administrator.

My comp is running it smoothly ,Intel Quad core cpu 2.66 , 7 gigs of mem, 2gb video card geforece

and it install in my earth & beyond folder which is my D drive

When you are using the arrows, Megan will announce each one as you 'scroll' through. When a character appears and she doesn't say anything is when you have hit the 'jackpot'. Keep in mind that you still will not see them listed in the top row of character names/classes. They are just kind of tucked into them quietly. If you are still not seeing them then you have done something wrong. Remember, you WILL NOT see them in the launcher part of the game where you create characters, you must be using the stand alone program called "Character and Starship creator".

only the 2 that was made with the game only,  the creator one aint shown up no where. all im care about is getting the Progen Privateer that I have made into the game, nothing else  so don't bring up my other 2 progens,  I want my PRIVATEER in the game

The creator won't overwrite an existing character.  If you've got a character in the slot already, the one you made with the creator won't show.  The first character you create on any the creator will be in the right most slot, the same applies if you log into the game, and make your first character for that account that way.  If you've already got an existing character on that account, look for an empty slot, and in the creator create your Scout, Seeker, or Privateer in the corresponding slot.  It will show that way.

The slots in the order they appear are left to right are:

2 4 1 3 0