Ongoing Issue With Account Registration

Hi!

An old guildie of mine is trying to create an account. He initially got the Internal Server Error 500 or whatever it was that was discussed in a different post. You guys fixed that up, but when he created his account, it never went to the confirmation stage. He has received no confirmation e-mail. He was able to click the resend verification link from his forum account, but still has gotten the email. He says that he has checked his spam folder.

He can log into the forum, but was unable to start new topics or reply to post to yap about his troubles personally.

He cannot log into the portal. When attempting to do so, he gets a message saying that he must use forum credentials to log in.

Account name: Venkarel

email: strahd_von_zarovich@gmx.com

Thank you for your time and hard work!

Noc

I was experiencing the same chain of events: 500 internal server error, then registered but no validation email, then accounts closed. It seems to be all resolved for me, as evidenced by the fact I'm now posting on a shiny new account!

Haven't even started playing yet and it seems I already have to thank you and yours for your help, Kyp! 8o)

• 4 months later...