SSL problem/ INV-300

The end of the section for the FAQ/common fixes ended with...

Click "Next" and click "Finish". If a dialog box pops up saying "The import was successful.", you're good to go. If you still receive the INV-300 error after this procedure, please post in the tech support forum.

Every post I've seen, and all of the things that I've tried... Clean wipes.... manual certificate installations.... wiping updates... it's gotten me nowhere. So let me know if there's anything that I can provide you with that will help. I'm not sure what information I'll need, so I'll just spit off a couple things. WIndows Vista, 32bit... 

Both the EA Games folder containing the client and the the Net-7 folder containing the launcher are in the standard C:/Program Files location. 

Edited by Korliphon

LaunchNet7 - Exception
Version: 2.1.0.0
Time: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 19:14:06 GMT
Message: Could not install certificate. HostName: "sunrise.net-7.org", Port: 443
System.ApplicationException: Could not retrieve server certificate.
   at LaunchNet7.CertificationUtility.InstallCertificate(String hostName, Int32 port)
   at LaunchNet7.FormMain.DoInstallCertificate(String hostname, Int32 port)

LaunchNet7 - Exception
Time: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 19:24:15 GMT
System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 74.208.192.215:443
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at LaunchNet7.CertificationUtility.IsSslCertificateValid(String hostName, Int32 port)
   at LaunchNet7.FormMain.DoCheckCertificate()

LaunchNet7 - Exception
Time: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 19:47:24 GMT
System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at LaunchNet7.CertificationUtility.IsSslCertificateValid(String hostName, Int32 port)
   at LaunchNet7.FormMain.DoCheckCertificate()

LaunchNet7 - Exception
Time: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 19:51:04 GMT
Message: Could not install certificate. HostName: "sunrise.net-7.org", Port: 443
System.ApplicationException: Could not retrieve server certificate.
   at LaunchNet7.CertificationUtility.InstallCertificate(String hostName, Int32 port)
   at LaunchNet7.FormMain.DoInstallCertificate(String hostname, Int32 port)

I'm almost to the point of giving up. I haven't stopped looking or thinking of solutions since I posted this topic yesterday. I'm wondering if there's anything that anybody can do at this point. :(