LaunchNet7 v2.1.0

Error message -ordinal not found

The ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll

When box oked will repeat unti game eventually loads.

Have erased and reinstalled still get error msg.

This could be caused by a number of things such as you have old version of urlmon.dll or it's not registered or you've uninstalled IE, etc.

I can only suggest you search "The ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll" and try the various fixes you find.

I would suggest going into the control panel, Add / Remove Windows features, uncheck internet explorer. Restart PC

Then the reverse so that it is reinstalled from your OS files. If your instance of IE is damaged that should restore it to factory defaults.

The other fix I would have offered is going into your user folder, into the hidden 'AppData' directory (easiest method is %APPDATA% in the 'Run box' opened with Windows key + R) and delete all files relating to LaunchNet7. Then when you open the launcher next time it will re-create all of that.

• 4 weeks later...

I had this working on my laptop until I got an ubrupted disconnect on the network.  Kept getting this "unhandled exception" error.  So i have intalled and reinstalled, uninstalled many times and have edit the registry and deleted everything related to "ENB and NET7" from it. Then updated all my drivers and rebooted.  Installed the demo, launcher and it updated launcher and when it restarts I get the same error. 

Any Ideas.  I am at a loss now!!

LC

Edited by Dirthog