Net-7.org Database not working

When I attempt to search the Database, it just keeps spinning as if it's searching, but never provides me any results.  The page also locks up completely making all tabs, buttons etc inaccessible.  In order to do anything else on the site, I have to refresh the page and start over.

Please help, as relying as it is impossible to plan for future upgrades.

When I attempt to search the Database, it just keeps spinning as if it's searching, but never provides me any results.  The page also locks up completely making all tabs, buttons etc inaccessible.  In order to do anything else on the site, I have to refresh the page and start over.

Please help, as relying as it is impossible to plan for future upgrades.

what item are you searching for? Just now did default search to 'rifle' and it worked.

what item are you searching for? Just now did default search to 'rifle' and it worked.

It doesn't matter what I search for.  It doesn't complete a search, for anything.  I've tried using both my laptop and desktop, but it does nothing.  I had a friend over who plays, but he was able to complete a search on his laptop.

As previously stated... "it just keeps spinning as if it's searching, but never provides me any results.  The page also locks up completely making all tabs, buttons etc inaccessible.  In order to do anything else on the site, I have to refresh the page and start over."

Edited by Zypherius

I cleared the entire browser history, and it made no difference.  I tried the F12 idea, and there was no change.  I did notice what appear to be a bunch of 404 errors.

GET http://www.net-7.org/js/backbone-min.map404 (Not Found) /js/backbone-min.map:1
GET http://www.net-7.org/js/dist/jquery-migrate.min.map404 (Not Found) /js/dist/jquery-migrate.min.map:1

I tried FireFox, just for laughs, and am having the same problem.  

This is happening on both of my computers.  One is a desktop, and the other a MacBook.

I noticed the below notice, and I have changed my forum email addr I believe.  When I try to click on  "here(click), the link becomes grays out and can't be selected.

If you cannot see all (or none) of your avatars at the left (avatar list), make sure you are using the correct forum account to login here
and that you have created a game account already. If you changed your forum mail-address lately you must resync your mail address here. 

Please click here(click)