Zweihander Gating Errors

So I was having issues with my TT for pretty much anything Zweihander related, on account of not being able to gate from Witberg to Zweihander. I luckily got to sit down and have a chat with Blacklung(IS GOD BTW), and we tried numerous things that could be the cause. 

Causes Determined

If you have any questions also the teamspeak (net-7.org) is a great place to find what you need.

• Disable Anit-Virus or add Exceptions to the folder(not just the file)

Well, THAT made me think...so i investigated a bit.

Zweihander-sector is using a port (3544), that is used by an internal IPv6 <-> IPv4 Wrapper/Tunnel AND unfortunatly by a worm trying to break into systems by using this port.

Most likely, that many desktop-firewalls have a standard rule (default rule set) blocking this port.

Just an idea, but i changed the emulator server now to not use this port anymore, so we will see if Zweihander is fine with the next patch for more people.

Of course, we cannot change every single port that could be used for an attack (basically every port can be used for attacks) - but since port 3544 is a "wide spreaded security issue", this is a diff. scenario imho.

Also note, that many casual gamers are no nerds, they dont know about "Firewalls" and "Rulesets" etc - they are happy to power on the machine and play, so i think this "exception" should help.