LaunchNet7 v2.1.0 not loading the game

OK, I just reinstalled everything after a long break and a hard drive disaster.

When I click on "PLAY" in the launcher, nothing happens.  The Launcher window closes as if it is getting ready to load the game login page, but nothing loads.  The only open process is net7proxy.net, but it just closes on its own after a few moments.  

I have successfully installed both the Earth & Beyond Client & Net-7 Unified Installer, and run all updates.

How can this be fixed?

Edited by Zypherius

Sorry for the Delay I was at work and couldn't look up the  answer to your question.

on the net -7 launcher  look to  the right side  you will see local IP  mine reads "192.168.1.76"  yours should read similar  format wise, th the last numbers may be different.  

also check to make sure the the client block is pointing the enb client.exe file,  should read something like: "c:\program files (x86)\ea games\Earth & Beyound\release\Client.exe"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry for the Delay I was at work and couldn't look up the  answer to your question.

on the net -7 launcher  look to  the right side  you will see local IP  mine reads "192.168.1.76"  yours should read similar  format wise, th the last numbers may be different.  

also check to make sure the the client block is pointing the enb client.exe file,  should read something like: "c:\program files (x86)\ea games\Earth & Beyound\release\Client.exe"

The IP IS completely different from mine, but there is no obvious way to change it.  Please explain how.

The client block is also off.  It's pointing to C:\Users\Public\Documents\Downloaded Installers\{65C92136-6AF0-4E70-88D2-D19E739CE285}\setup.msi.   How do I fix this as well?

Screw it.  I'm going to uninstall everything and start from scratch.  If that doesn't work, I'll post an update.  

UPDATE:

IT RE-INSTALLED IN EXACTLY THE SAME MANNER.

Edited by Zypherius

I still need to know how to correct the IP.  It reads 10.0.0.6 which is NOT my IP address.  From what I was able to find out, it "may" be a generic router address, not that this means anything to me.

I also need to know how to correct the "client block" which points to "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Downloaded Installers\{65C92136-6AF0-4E70-88D2-D19E739CE285}\setup.msi."

To change the client block just hit the browse button on the launcher window, upper right corner, and look for client.exe in the EnB /release folder.

Mine is here : C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\release\client.exe

The ip's are in a dropdown right there. If yours is not in the list I dont know what to tell you.

Maybe someone else knows.

To change the client block just hit the browse button on the launcher window, upper right corner, and look for client.exe in the EnB /release folder.

Mine is here : C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\release\client.exe

The ip's are in a dropdown right there. If yours is not in the list I dont know what to tell you.

Maybe someone else knows.

My actual IP is NOT listed.  

I changed the "client block" and the game did load!  

THANKS!!

Edited by Zypherius