Are the Job Terminals not working?

Hello, I'm recently new to this emulator and I seem to be having problems getting jobs out of the machines. I've read several posts about issues with these things but they don't seem to match what I'm going through.

I do sometimes get the lock up but thats an easy fix. I just can't seem to get a job period. I click on hundreds of jobs all over the place and I always get "This job is unavailbe" messages. I haven't been able to accept a single one. Am I to low a level? Am I doing something wrong? Please if anyone can direct me to more resources I would greatly appreciate it!

Jobs are level based: you must be at least 15 levels below the job you are seeking.

Job level 50 you must obtain OL35

Job level 75 you must obtain OL60

Job level 100 you must obtain OL90

Job level 135 you must obtain OL120

Job level 150 you must obtain OL135

Jobs are level based: you must be at least 15 levels below the job you are seeking.

Job level 50 you must obtain OL35

Job level 75 you must obtain OL60

Job level 100 you must obtain OL90

Job level 135 you must obtain OL120

Job level 150 you must obtain OL135

Thank you so much! I knew there was something I was doing wrong. I played this game so long ago I just remeber doing LOTS of trade job runs! One other thing, where can I find such information as what you just gave me? Is there a file or forum that discusses the actual nuiances of the game? Like a game guide or play instructions?

Is there a file or forum that discusses the actual nuiances of the game? Like a game guide or play instructions?

This is the place to go to find out about most anything. Just do a search if you have a question on something.

Most things you will learn and remember as you go.

For detailed info go to net-7.org and check out the database with every item in the game listed there.

You can even search for certain effects and see what items have it.

More info can be found on the wiki at net-7.org/wiki

Most players will try to help you if you ask in game chat.

Hope that helps.

Have fun out there.

Also there is a great map here with a station listing that shows what every station has to offer.  Just hit the "Station List" button and it will tell you terminal types, vendors and the item levels they offer and the top level of jobs they have.  Use the Search function for Nav names, both  hidden and visible, NPC's and much more.  If a Map page has a station on it, the names of the NPC's on the station are listed.

It is always up on a browser when I am playing, among others ^_^

Welcome back and Happy Trails :D